Our Sunday school remains the primary institution that provides an environment for children to study the Bible. We have approximately 50 students in our Sunday school, the classes range from Pre-KG to Senior High. Classes are held every Sunday at 2:00 PM EST, opening with prayer requests, general announcements and other activities. Our classes and course structure are based around the curriculum of the Mar Thoma Diocese of North America & Europe.
- Develop an understanding of the Bible to provide a strong Christian foundation (build knowledge).
- Help our children understand that God has a plan for each of them (individual study and analysis).
- Lead our children to a personal commitment to follow Jesus (decision making).
- Learn to worship our Lord through song and prayer and help them sustain that commitment (hold the faith and grow)
- Implement a structured program for learning the Word of God.
- Share our faith and help them seek guidance from the Bible.
- Provide an interactive environment to assist the students understand and experience God’s love and His call.
- Educate our children on the need for regular worship and provide opportunities to interact with other children who share the same Christian values.
- Introduce them to the faith and sacraments of the Church.
Sunday School Superintendent
Sunday School Secretary
Sunday School EC rep